All content freely available on the BITKOM website in which BITKOM e.V. holds rights may be downloaded, reused and distributed free of charge, provided that the following terms and conditions of use are observed:
- The content may be used and distributed free of charge; any resale of the content in return for a fee shall be prohibited.
- The source references provided in a BITKOM publication must be retained and reproduced without modification. Reference must be made to BITKOM as the copyright holder of the content.
- The content may not be modified or falsified.
- Insofar as available, the most recent version of a BITKOM publication must be used.
- BITKOM does not offer any guarantee as to the accuracy of content placed on the BITKOM website, nor does it provide any assurance that they do not infringe third-party rights.
- In the event that content from the BITKOM website is incorporated into other publications, an inspection copy of such publication must be supplied to BITKOM e.V..
- Content available on the press page may be used freely for other, non-editorial purposes, provided that these terms and conditions are observed.
- Since the BITKOM logo constitutes a protected trademark, special consent must be obtained from BITKOM e.V. for the use of the BITKOM logo outside a related BITKOM publication.